Date and Time Configuration Settings
By default, WordPress shows date and time in below mentioned format:
Date: May 2, 2020
Time: 1:15 pm.
Furthermore, WordPress by default uses UTC (Coordinated Universal Time, or GMT) for displaying time.
However, you are able to customize all of these settings for date and time on your website. Let’s discuss on how to customize these settings by following these steps:
1. Login to WordPress website as administrator using your website url:
2. Now from dashboard, click on Settings, and then click on General tab in settings.
3. Scroll down to Timezone section, and choose the timezone that you want your WordPress show on your website.
4. Similarly, under Date section, choose the predefined date format for displaying dates on website.
5. Now, under Time Format, choose the predefined time format for displaying time on website.
6. Now, under Week Starts On section, choose the starting day of week according to your Country region.
7. Finally, review the changes and click Save Changes, which will be effected immediately.